Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A returning member...

2 posters

Go down

A returning member... Empty A returning member...

Post  Aeru Fri May 21, 2010 1:53 pm

Ahoy, its me Aeru! Very Happy
How have you guys been? I pretty much took a big break on MMORPG's as you may have noticed... xD.
But i'm back, and I want to meet you guys again!^^ I checked Siberions' and Sheridans' character on Aion, and they're both 45+. I can't believe tis! Crying or Very sad . I'm left behind I guess lol... But if you guys have really returned to that good old Aion game, i'm happy to be a part of the Pandas again!^^

Old Aeru here....

Aeru

Back to top Go down

A returning member... Empty Re: A returning member...

Post  Sheridan Fri May 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Heya aeru ^_^ itsa goods to see joo again Smile

Yeah you missed out on quite a bit tbh! at the same time though (which will sound odd...) not so much LOL.

after everyone left the first time round, we all took a break from aion too. Bones and Sibby came back about a week or two before me and ame and so clawed ahead a little at first. Ofcourse sibby no lifed it as always and plowed to 50, I chose to bide my time but im 50% to 50 already xD I asume bones has quit, doesnt play much and has a new job so we are probably low on the priority list which is sad but understandable. Ame has been super busy with exams so hasnt moved a great deal but shes getting there.

Sad panda itself doesnt really exist anymore. Kara, Siberion and Bones all moved to 'the others' which is a largish legion on perento. The server itself is pretty dead, nobody new has come to the game for a long time. All pvp is 50 lvl or twink chars with full flash gear - making pvp pretty dull or impossible until your well geared yourself.

We have decided though to try and stick it out, and as friends we still talk now and then Smile

Iam a bit of a lone wolf in game to be honest right now. I have friends I play with now and then. Ame is still in legion but as I've said doesnt have much time - so 'i' am sad panda at the moment and most of the remaining server see me as the only one! Those who remember the old days say hi to me quite a bit lol :p

Im not sure what level you are at right now, but as far as I know 'the others' recruit 40+ lvl players and have recently been looking for new ones. So if you ask sibby he might be able to put in a word for you with jaetara or whoever deals with that for them Smile

I have no desire to join myself (loyal panda till the end), but I'm glad to help you whenever you need it old friend.

Im hoping (despite the major nerf coming sins way) that you continue with aeru as I have with sheridan. It'd be nice to have another sin to team up with Smile)

I guess until you post again I'll go back into the shadows Razz

nice to hear from you again xD
Sheridan
Sheridan
Head Admin
Head Admin

Sagittarius Rat
Male Posts : 216
Humor : Freaky

Roleplay
Character Name: Dallandra
Class: Healer
Allignment: Chaotic Good

https://sadpandadisabled.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Siberion Fri May 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Aeruuuuu Smile

good to see your still alive! yea as Sheri said i am lvl 50 finally Smile now focusing on getting abyss gear, and in the meanwhile im trying to get some parts of Anuhart Gear Very Happy

i try to be on vent everyday and that is no problem, lately its been only me an occasional AMethyst and as for bones havent spoken to him in about 2 weeks so it would be good to have someone new on vent Smile that is if you finally have your headset Razz

as sheri said if you want to be in my legion just let me know ill get you in Very Happy looking forward to playing and talking to you man Very Happy ill help ya out if you need me too Smile

king Sibby
Siberion
Siberion
You can eat my kebab ;)
You can eat my kebab ;)

Aries Dragon
Male Posts : 29

Roleplay
Character Name: Siberion
Class: Big Ass Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeru Fri May 21, 2010 5:56 pm

I'm pretty excited to play that game with you guys once again for old times sake. And yes, I want to join Sibbys' legion, to step up my Aion Character, so that I can experience more of the game(which I havent yet). I really wanna return to the old times where we all were together and having stupid, but funny conversations...
But I guess it can't be helped T_T *sob
I will be subscribing on Aion again for 1 month at first, since I will be traveling on vacation to my homecountry with my family around July. Its really good to hear from you guys again, I thought everyone went their seperate ways completely T_T.
Oh, I still haven't replaced my old headset... so I think I might have to just listen in on the ventrilo again -.-. Yeah... Aeru is shy, like the first time we met lol.
Sibby and Sheri, i'll be seeing you guys in-game on Perento, once I watch the end of this jdrama thing...
I'm really glad for this guys. Lets not lose our spirit of being together till the end! ^_^
Bye then!

Aeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeru Fri May 21, 2010 6:35 pm

I think I have to come in-game tomorrow. My Aion was installed on my other HDD, which I have now removed because it stopped working awhile ago... I have to download Aion again sadly(which takes a long time). I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow!

Aeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheridan Fri May 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Theres not too much of a hurry old aeru Smile so dont worry we'll see you soon enough Razz

Yeah its better you join sibby, they have a zerg legion and better cookies than us haha xD plus I only add hardcore players to sad panda LOL. Im joking ofcourse Razz...well I guess Iam pretty hardcore actually lmao done all the group content solo appart from the odd bit of help from ame o.0 dont recommend it ...its sloooow :/

Anyways sibby doesnt play weekends really, so you'll no doubt catch him during the week. I dont talk to or party anyone now tbh but whisper me if your short help at anytime and I'll do my best- think though that 'the others' will be able to sort you out well enough Wink

Enjoy aions old aeru and maybe eventually we can pvp a bit together Smile
Sheridan
Sheridan
Head Admin
Head Admin

Sagittarius Rat

Roleplay

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeru Fri May 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Glad to hear that. I'll definitely step up my character soon enough Very Happy

Aeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Siberion Fri May 21, 2010 7:53 pm

OOOld Aeru Very Happy

yea as usual i dont play weekends but i will be back in Aion on Sunday evening!

got a busy weekend coming up, a lot of painting and furniture moving to do for a friend of mine Razz
as for the legion they only except 40+ players but ill try and get you in Very Happy

ive checked out your gear and it could do with some improvement Razz im willing to help you on that, but well discuss it on sunday i guess Very Happy

see ya soon m8

king Sibby
Siberion
Siberion
You can eat my kebab ;)
You can eat my kebab ;)

Aries Dragon
Male Posts : 29

Roleplay
Character Name: Siberion
Class: Big Ass Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeru Fri May 21, 2010 8:35 pm

Roger, Sibby-san!^^

Aeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheridan Sat May 22, 2010 9:16 am

Let me know when your all sorted in 'the others' aeru and I'll delete this thread. This forum will be closing soon so I'll not bother activating you an account here. Im moving sibby and ame to another forum soon with some IRL friends, since hopefully we'll be meeting sibby out in the good old real world when he comes to visit!

Anyways want to make sure your sorted before I do that! so just update me whenever Wink

the others have a forum, so dont worry you'll have a place to go too Smile
Sheridan
Sheridan
Head Admin
Head Admin

Sagittarius Rat

Roleplay

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeru Sat May 22, 2010 3:33 pm

I seem to have somehow changed both my in-game and NCsoft account password... I seem to have a problem logging in those two things right now(what a fail). I sent a support thingy to Aion, which I hope they will answer to quickly. Aion is allready installed and good to go though Sad. Sry guys ^_^''

Aeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheridan Sat May 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Haha no worries old aeru, its easily done Wink

probably better this way since it means you'll have less time alone before sibby is ready to sort you out etc. Ncsoft arent that helpful at the best of times but hopefully they get back to you sooner rather than later! its a pain to have to wait for something when you just want to get on with it isnt it :/

Good luck sorting it out anyway and hopefully we'll get a message from you to let us know that its all sorted Smile
Sheridan
Sheridan
Head Admin
Head Admin

Sagittarius Rat

Roleplay

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeru Sun May 23, 2010 2:29 am

I also just realized that today, my internet speed is capped by 174kbps(download speed), so I would need that sorted out before I lag non-stop playing Aion lol...

Aeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheridan Mon May 24, 2010 10:00 am

Yeah the connection speed is a deal breaker for melee classes. You need nigh on perfect ping and internet speed to even participate in sieges and even then the server hangs a bit with all the players going in and out of range :/

Luckily most of our original aion ping/connection problems turned out to be because I forgot to turn off utorrent lol, turns out the packet system on that causes major pathing issues.

Havent had any lag or slow down since woot.

Hope you get yourself sorted soon lol Razz
Sheridan
Sheridan
Head Admin
Head Admin

Sagittarius Rat

Roleplay

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeru Mon May 24, 2010 10:41 am

Ok I now I really want to start playing Aion, but I have 2 problems. The first is, I managed to get my in-game and NCsoft password resetted, now I can login, but my account got somehow BANNED?(WTH??). I'm sure I didn't do anything that would break the rules or something, since I only played the game normally like anyone... And the second problem is my internet connection as I mentioned before. But I wonder about the reason I got banned is because I returned on Aion after a long time? I'm sure that's not the reason though. Its just so weird that I got banned.

My only hope is to wait for the support to answer me again. *cry*

Aeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheridan Mon May 24, 2010 11:11 am

Theres been a lot of bans/account inactivations lately because of the excessive amount of hacking and botting going on in the servers:(

some people have been wrongly banned through association - i.e buying alot of botted items from the trade broker in bulk = insta ban by association until the matter is resolved (since it destabilizes the economy even more than it has been already)

Botting and hacking has been one of the main reasons for the stigma seller implementation - so its something that has seen a lot of gm attention and they use the ban hammer indescriminantly :/

Many have had their accounts re-activated after putting in a ticket to ncsoft, so I wouldnt worry too much. Since you have been gone a while longer than the rest of us you could be right and they may have disabled your account server side due to inactivity. Thats one thing I dont know much about (since most quitters havent yet come back) so your guess is as good as mine on that one.

Ncsoft are a lil busy preparing for the 1.9 update which is due in 8-10 days or so. Might delay you a little on the priorities list! but keep me updated xD
Sheridan
Sheridan
Head Admin
Head Admin

Sagittarius Rat

Roleplay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheridan Thu May 27, 2010 1:27 pm

Might be here for a while yet aeru after all.

So if you want to register here thats fine atm.
Sheridan
Sheridan
Head Admin
Head Admin

Sagittarius Rat

Roleplay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum