Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Busy busy

3 posters

Go down

Busy busy Empty Busy busy

Post  Bones Sun May 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Hey all. Sorry I haven't been on for so long, but I have been pretty busy with work and stuff. Amazing how 2 days can vanish just doing chores and that. I will pop on vent in a bit tonight to see if anyone is about and catch up Smile
Bones
Bones
Admin Staff
Admin Staff

Aquarius Rooster
Male Posts : 101
Humor : -less

Roleplay
Character Name: Aspalar
Class: Templar
Allignment: Chaotic Good

Back to top Go down

Busy busy Empty Re: Busy busy

Post  Sheridan Sun May 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Was great to speak to you again old bonesy Smile

I did miss joo :/

Now that you have checked in I'll keep more of a look out for you. I know you have 'the others' to rely on but I expect us to have many parties together Smile

Ame is close to your level (and has roughly the same amount of time to play as you) which is very usefull xD

theres much to do in SR and other places but my cleric friend is really nice, so she'll be happy to help I expect Smile

we are a looooong way behind sibby and as he's going for the abyss pvp set i dont party him anymore Sad. Will be nice to have an old panda to play with xD rather than someone who is never out of dredgion haha.

Just whisper me in game bones if your bored, im going to get fenris and the grind is epic... so distractions are welcome lol!

Wont expect to hear from ya through the week, but if you do get a chance keep an eye on this thread and I'll keep you updated on any new info about the new forum etc Smile)
Sheridan
Sheridan
Head Admin
Head Admin

Sagittarius Rat
Male Posts : 216
Humor : Freaky

Roleplay
Character Name: Dallandra
Class: Healer

https://sadpandadisabled.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bones Mon May 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Well, good news and bad (for me). About 5 minutes after I went from vent last night, a sash window slammed on my finger and broke it Shocked I'm off work for a few days before they stick me on light duties (which is good of them coz I'm only an agency worker), so I will be doing a minimum of 1 SR run per evening and will try to get 1 in during the day too.

Like u said last night, it is a shame we are all at slightly different stages now and so can't / don't need to play together so much, so I will try to give myself a little XP boost now I have a bit of unexpected time again.
Bones
Bones
Admin Staff
Admin Staff

Aquarius Rooster
Male Posts : 101
Humor : -less

Roleplay
Character Name: Aspalar
Class: Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Amethyst Mon May 24, 2010 6:41 pm

okies well my first exam is tomorrow (eek!) so wont be on this week at all, will try and get on at the weekend but all depends on whether my friend (who's staying over friday night for expo) decides to go on the sunday as well or if he goes home on the saturday. Anyways will only be a few hours i can get on until the 4th june (my last exam yay!) then be able to put more time in.

GL on ur sr runs bonesy, from what ive seen on sheris comp they can go absolutely great or disasterously, fingers crossed for good drops, barely any deaths and lots of lvls.

big hugs for broken finger <3
Amethyst
Amethyst
Admin

Sagittarius Tiger
Female Posts : 51

Roleplay
Character Name: Amethyst
Class: Mage
Allignment: Neutral Good

Back to top Go down